New-Gen Construction Modeling System with disruptive technology
powered by CrowdcastAre you using different software for different disciplines and different types of structures? With COMOSYS, you can model and detail all kinds of structures in a single integrated environment. See how in the video below 👇
You may be designing and detailing a steel building. Maybe you are going to model and detail a retaining wall, or a preheater tower for a cement plant, concrete or steel silo, a conveyor bridge, or even foundations for a continuous casting machine of an iron and steel plant. It makes no difference… you can model, detail, and produce shop drawings of all these structures with COMOSYS. In addition to modeling and detailing, you can also perform structural analyses for static and dynamic loads. You do all of these in a single environment, without switching programs. As an additional benefit of an integrated environment, you do not suffer data and time losses resulting from modeling the same structure again and again, in different software. COMOSYS also provides solutions for modeling, detailing, and drafting cable trays and raceways, various mechanical equipment, tanks, and cladding of industrial buildings.
Basic work flow for 3D Modelling and detailing in COMOSYS
Why was COMOSYS developed?
- Disruptive BIM Technology for all civil engineers.
- Exponentially faster compared to existing solutions, a visionary system that is “At least twice as fast as existing solutions… if not more”.
- A Fully-integrated platform to provide a single model for FEA, Design Optimisation, and Detailing of Structures to avoid loss of data when the models are exchanged between FEA software and Detailing software. Design ➜ Detailing ➜Drawing Production
- Extremely Intuitive features like InteliConnect, IntliClone, Inteliclash, and AutoAdjust are first-of-their-kind features in the steel detailing industry. These productivity monsters were designed keeping in mind the years of first-hand pain many engineers go through while using the existing manual solutions.
- Affordability – To make the finest solution in the industry affordable. Boost your profits today; contact us now.