The Role: Technical Sales/Support Engineer – PEB
The Team: THIS ROLE is a key customer-facing position responsible for customer training, tech support, and after-sales performance in India, UAE, Singapore, and neighboring SEA countries.
1. What will you do?
- ⚙️ Develop existing proficiency and knowledge in PEB Design software
- ⚙️ Build and maintain strong relationships with customers to attain excellent customer satisfaction and renewal business
- ⚙️ Handle incoming demo requests and look for new ones to generate opportunities
- ⚙️ Coordinate with the marketing team to arrange meetings and discussions with prospects and customers
- ⚙️ Present new software and solutions to prospects (pre-sales) on online and live events
- ⚙️ Provide technical support to the end-users via Email/Phone/Web Conference apps
- ⚙️ Obtain customer feedback regarding software and communicate it to the developer
- ⚙️ Help to translate the international marketing content into a strong and localized message
- ⚙️ Create training and product feature videos
- ⚙️ Share content for social media and blog with the marketing team
2. What are the requirements?
- ✅ Minimum 3 years experience in design and detailing of PEB's (pre-engineered buildings)
- ✅ Strong presentation and analytical skills are a must
- ✅ Excellent written and oral communication is a must
- ✅ M.Tech in structural engineering
- ✅ Must be ready to learn more about new software and its functionalities
- ✅ Must be ready to use social media to support marketing efforts
- ✅ Must be ready to create software training methodology and content
- ✅ Good knowledge of software products for structural engineering
- ✅ Willingness to travel to different countries across Asia
- ✅ Must be ready to work with multiple functional departments across the company
3. Why work with us?
- 💥 Excited team of a cutting-edge technology company
- 💥 Be an important part of an international expansion shaping the industry
- 💥 Competitive pay package
- 💥 Support for continuous education